After Care Advice
- Before shampooing your extensions, detangle your hair from the ends to roots.
- Always use your extension products advised by your stylist.
- Never tip your head forward when washing, always tilt your head back.
- Pat your hair dry and squeeze gently.
- Spray our product evenly into hair before brushing.
- Separate hair to avoid matting, then detangle hair gently with extension brush provided.
- Blast the roots with a cool heat to dry bonds before styling.
- No products should be used on extension bonds other than what has been recommended by the your stylist.
- Do not use wax or oils on or near your bonded areas.
- When washing your hair, do not massage or twist your hair and do not use hot water.
- Do not apply conditioner to the areas where the extensions are attached.
- After washing, do not roll or rub hair into the towel.
- Do not twist or play with the seals as they may loosen.
- Because the hair is already processed, it is advisable not to tint, colour or perm.
- Do not attempt to remover your hair extensions yourself.
- Do not use hair products other than what your stylist advised.
- If you go to the swimming baths, coat your hair thoroughly with a mixture of water and conditioner and tie it back to help prevent the chlorine.
- Wash thoroughly afterwards and apply a generous amount of conditioner.